We’ve had a number of people asking us this week on how to access their library accounts on the new Tyndale Library catalog.
To access your account you can sign in to you “My Borrower’s Account” on the new catalog.
- Go to the Tyndale library homepage: www.tyndale.ca/library
- Click on the “Advanced Search” link
- Click on the “My Library Account - Sign in” link in the top left-hand corner
- Enter your library barcode number in the “Borrower’s barcode” box
- Enter your MyTyndale password in the “Password” box
If the above steps do not work for you it could mean that you need to reset your password. To do so, go back to the “My Library Account - Sign in” screen and click the “Set/reset password” link. Follow the instructions.