Are you looking for open access resources that you can use in the classroom without the headaches of copyright?
Are you looking for open access resources that you can use in the classroom for free? If so, visit Tyndale’s Open Access Resource Guide:
To access the guide take the following steps:
- Go to www.tyndale.ca/library
- Click on the Online Resources tab
- Click on the Open Access in the Research Guides box
- Click on the Open Access tab to access a list of free digital libraries
- Click on the Open Culture tab to access a list of free multimedia resource sites
- Click on the Open Education tab to access a list of free digital
Open Access resources are essentially resources that are either under the public domain or available through a “Creative Commons” license. The only stipulation to distributing these resources to your students is that you give credit to the other? Interested? Find out more by visiting the research guide today?
Need more assistance? I’m always here to help.
Tel: 416-226-6620, ext. 2227